[Dailydrool] Llewis

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 29 18:49:47 PDT 2015

I am so sorry to hear that Llewis has departed on his final journey...I re-read the post announcing his departure half a dozen times, hoping it wasn't actually an announcement that he really is no longer amongst the living. Godspeed to sweet Llewis who will be sorely missed by his family and the Daily Drool community. Thinking of you, Bev and your husband, and all those that have been touched by Llewis. How I wished our beloved dogs could live forever, here and now.

Jacquelyn
jacquelynbaker at comcast.net