[Dailydrool] Llewis

Sherrilyn via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 29 23:16:25 PDT 2015

Well, phooey. I was hoping this day wouldn't come.
I sure have enjoyed Llewis's adventures and witty
repartee, and I wish him an eternity of fun andromping through the green fields at the Bridge.He's undoubtedly enjoying his 4 strong legs and
catching up with his brudder Nigel and mama Zelda
and Grandpa Mitchell. And getting lots of pets fromAuntie Debbie. And making new furiends andgobbling up all the goodies on the buffet.
We share our sorrow, tears, and sympathies withMomperson, Mr. Biskit, Conley, and Doc.
Addy Ohs, Llewis!Sherrilyn, Isabella, and Lolapanama_jacques at yahoo.com