[Dailydrool] Keep the new drool please!!

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Mar 23 16:42:42 PDT 2015

Hi all snoopy here

First off drool to all in need.  Especially you auntie Wen person I Lubs you and am very sorry about your damn beagle.   Word is she has the entire bridge whipped into shape so apparently they really needed her badly.

As for the drool I finally get all the drools. When we had the email addresses in there I lost half of them.  And I have found, after another drooler mentioned it, that if you click the more drop down thingy and go into the headers and scroll you can find the senders email address.  Now if a fat fingered basset hound can find it then I bet you can too it's a pain but it's there.

My itchies are improving I am sure largely thanks to Ben and his drool.  Before the new drool we had gotten to where we couldn't even see each other's posts and we are partners in crime so this is much better

More later from Snoopy who feels better

Sent from my iPaw