[Dailydrool] Email Addresses

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 24 13:25:19 PDT 2015

To simplify the situation of email addresses not  appearing on individual
posts, I thought we decided a few days ago that you  could just add your
email address at the end of the post when you sign  off.

Not all email programs allow us to see the poster's address and I'd  guess
the majority of Droolers get the Daily Drool in the digest rather than
individual emails.

I too like to send condolences and private  emails to posters and, if
everyone would just add their email to the end of the  post, it would help.

Marie Radebaugh
Marie28443 at aol.com