[Dailydrool] Naming bassets

Alice Heidbreder via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Mar 25 18:43:46 PDT 2015

 About twelve years ago I had a basset named Mitzi and then my sister got a yellow lab named Mindy. One day my mother was visiting and said "Boy, you have the M & M thing going on." So ever since the girls have had a M name. Now we have only one bassset and her name is Molly Anne. Mindy was with us just a few months when I got her and hence the M & M but now with Mindy at the bridge the M & M thing may be gone but never forgotten. Who knows if another comes along it will continue. I also think that signing the e-mail address at the end of your post is a great idea.Drool to all who need it. Alice and Molly AnneMitzi ATBMaxine ATBMindy ATBheidbredera at yahoo.com