[Dailydrool] show names and nose bleeds

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 26 07:17:40 PDT 2015

I have never owned or had a desire to own a show dog, there for I know
nothing about show names, but I always found it interesting and wondered how
they come up with all those odd names.I know there is a breeder  in  Michigan
who breeds show Bassets, she  probably  has all the  answers as far as
naming a show dog.

as for nose bleeds,  My Maggie had nose bleeds towards the end of her
life,  of course  Dumb Ass me just thought she had Pancreatitis , but  she had
several nose bleeds when she was in the vet hospital ( Sylvania Aniaml
Hospital )  the vet said it was ( " nothing to worry about" )  it was  bright red
blood,  then we brought her home, and about the third day home,  she was
bleeding pretty heavy from her nose, just one nostril  but it was  actually
dripping blood when Bill picked her up to carry her outside, she   couldn't
walk at this time and two days later, we found out that she was full of
cancer  11 tumors all together,  Nose Bleeds are NOT normal !

Marlene  Annie & Maggie ATB