[Dailydrool] Naming

Barbara Sorensen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 26 07:57:48 PDT 2015

ATBMax, our first basset-named after TV show character Max HeadroomGretta-she was 8 when we adopted and the name suited her.  Her registered name was Collier's Glowing Gretta.Copper-the name he came with.Still with usBuddy the not-a-basset-Neal found him as a stray when he was a youngster.  We called him Buddy because he was so very friendly.Wilbur (AKA the dog from hell)-Willie was Flash when we adopted him from one of the local Humane Societies.  At not quite 6 months old, we were his third owners.  He just wasn't a Flash to me and he shared a birthday with my cousin Bill, so we chose a variant of William.  It suits him.Duncan-the name he had when we adopted him at 3 1/2.
Barb, mom to Wilbur, Duncan and Buddy the not-a-basset with Max, Gretta and Copper (ATB)