[Dailydrool] Llewis - pay attention

Vicki Kerns via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 1 13:39:36 PDT 2015

OK, Llewis, this comes straight from the horse's mouth. YOU NEED TO START
EATING & FEEL BETTER! That's an order all the way down from the President!
We are all praying for you.

It may be a strange thing to say but every day when I pray, I pray for
long, healthy lives for my babies, and I even ask God to take some of mine
and give to them, because I'd rather spend my time here on earth WITH them
than without them. Man, getting old sucks!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."