[Dailydrool] Both Lucy's Doing Just Fine!!!!!!!

Thomas Petrick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 1 13:58:46 PDT 2015

Dearest Mom of Lucy Lou,

    I just got a short note from the Bridge……Lucy Lou and Lovely Lucy are doing just great!!!!

As a matter of fact they together are hosting a Bar-B-Q and wine tasting this evening at the Bridge Social Outdoor Café.

  As L. L.  said to me, we are very happy, and wish our former Mom’s and Da’s would not worry at all about us. Life is good, even though we miss you also.

   L. L. also said she would continue to welcome all Houndies to the Bridge, when ever they get there.

    I remain As Always,

Tom Petrick  ( Former Owner of Lovely Lucy )

Sent from Windows Mail