[Dailydrool] New trick

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 2 10:10:00 PDT 2015

Xander woofing in. Ruger has had our momma in training for a long time. He has taught her to tell time and demands his dinner to be served promptly at 5pm. If not he will bark until she gets off her big ol butt to make our dinner. Then he demands her to make us an after dinner kong stuffed with homemade chicken and/or liver jerky. Ruger and Colt taught the momma to make them homemade chicken and liver jerky, and to put boiled chicken and kale or spinach on our food. Well now Ruger has her trained to give us an after breakfast chicken jerky strip. Sometimes he is nice and let's her finish her breakfast before demanding our jerky treat....and sometimes he doesn't.  Lol. That Ruger knows how to train the food slave.
Much love to Llewis. We hope you feeing better real soon. Bro hugs!
Xander signing off from Howling Hound Acres....oh check us out our farm, the moos and our new baby calf Freya at Howling Hound Acres Face book page.
Sent from my iPawPad