[Dailydrool] Email's been hacked

Lisa K. Metzler via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 2 13:44:42 PDT 2015

Drooler a Family:

Some nefarious scum bucket has hacked my email.  If you get a message from my "toppogigio" or "lkmetzler_casa" yahoo mail addresses marked IMPORTANT DOCUMENT, do not open it, it is spam, and will likely capture your email addresses and send the same garbage to all of your contacts.  Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

In a perfect world, these computer geniuses would be using their time and talents toward something much more positive and constructive.  Imagine the wonders they could create that would benefit their fellow earthly inhabitants...

Lisa Metzler

Sent from my iPad