[Dailydrool] Lol; Ruger, Annie

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 2 17:05:56 PDT 2015

the slave training successes of both Ruger and Annie made me laugh. But I know why Ruger has been so motivated.  Auntie Michele's homemade chicken and liver jerky are TO DIE FOR! Michele sent Harley and Mila a care package of homemade chicken jerky, liver jerky, and cookies after Harley was diagnosed with cancer. And I'm telling you--our dogs would have learned to fly like birds to get just a taste. And if the dogs decided to be in charge, I probably would have had to learn how to flylike a bird too (or else). Michele, you should market your treats! 100% healthy and 100% dog desirable. i would buy them in an instant. I'm betting the picky eaters would be picky no more if this was the offered food (especially the liver jerky). A caveat--Michele said "refrigerate to avoid mold". heck, ours didn't last long enough to risk mold! So, Michele, an idea.... Thank you so much for these treats.

P. s. Harley is still hanging in there and still seems a happy camper. if we didn't know his diagnosis, we'd never suspect anything was wrong with him. And thank you, Dawn Smith, for the Daphneyland cancer protocol. So far so good (said the man as he passed the twentieth floor after jumping off the roof of the building). Snooters to one and all. Val vlbzwick at yahoo.com , Harley, and houseguest Mila

P.p.s. Sharon Wilder, your quilt for Droopy Basset Rescue is gorgeous. Much luck on raffle sales. And don't forget that Daphneyland has one of my quilts currently up for raffle. Go, basset quilters!