[Dailydrool] Drool for those in need.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 2 19:58:19 PDT 2015

Well, Millie is a good drooler, the biggest drooler of the bassets I have
had, so she will surely be able to sling plenty to those in need.  First it
goes to Lewis.  You better start eating better before you waste away to
nothing.  That would make your slaves very sad. We do not any more  going to
the bridge.  Get better, too.  Drool is also on the way to  Holly and her
health issues.  That brown pee does no sound good.  I  would get her to a vet
soon. Hopefully she will be feeling better  soon.  It is so hard when they
get up there in age and start failing.   Drool is also on the way to Daisy,
who has really slowed down her eating and is  giving her mom Ann a lot of
worry.  The worst part is when tests show  nothing wrong but yet no appetite.
Hoping the drool will get her eating  again.  I agree, that at 15, I wouldn't
do a dental, too.  It is  also going out to Einstein who is having surgery
at the end of August.   Hope that the thyroid gets better so he can have the
needed  eye surgery.  As Millie drools, I will be praying for all those
that  need it.

Douglas and  Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com