[Dailydrool] Chepter too

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 3 16:37:31 PDT 2015

​Sew dere we leff our hero in Alcotraz. After a long time (der were blood
an MomPerson get reel mad at blood) I get out and I so embareassed she
putta COLAR on Conley.

Nobuddy else gotta colar.

Just liddel conley whut nobuddy love.

We ousside wif da MPerson whut in da garden digging in da dirt for sumfine.
Ebberbuddy fine an den I looks at da dumbo bleke dog an I fink how he get
to be eetin in da kichen where he no can heer me grrrlin at he when he try
to eet, an I fink how NOTFAIR it is he in da kichen an whut a big bebe he
is an I sez

Hiya no brane.

An he say
Whut?

An I sez reel quite so MPerson not heer
Youse a dumbo.

an I stan up on my tippytoesies an stik my beyootiful tail in da air an
look reel snarky at him an he lay he silly upsie ears down an low-downs he
head an look away an start to walkaway an I tekes two or ten steps at him
juss to skeer he silly self an alla sudden my liddel front feets in da air
an I not breeving so good an MPerson say rite in my dellykate eer

YOU           STOP

reel low an reel quite kinda voice meke shibbers in youse spine, you nose?
An heer I be again in prizon. Send bail to Conley ob Conley who nobuddy
love.

End ob Book
Fini
By Conley