[Dailydrool] My Sunnydae by Conley

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 3 16:27:35 PDT 2015

Well whut can I say Ise in prizon again that's twicet taday.
Firss time Mr.Llewis who aint neer as sweet an liddel as he heve youse
bleeve looks at me an sez "whut youse done?"

Now heve youse ever? Whut kind ob a dum queshun dat be? Ise rite in front
ob youse, Llewis, lookin for crums youse gots a prollem wif dat, Gimpo? An
he say
wha?
I sez oh youse gonna pley dumbo? Mebbe youse think youse gonna hab some ob
these heer crums? Get youse gimpy butt outta heer!

I meen, whats I sposed to say, do teke the food outta my mouf, let me
starve?
He say
Wha?
An Ise go blooey an rip inna he. Whut I sposed to do wif he actin so
stooped? But whut I didn't spect was Llewis he come beke at me bigtime an I
not finking he gone do dat.
I alzo didn't see da MomPerson rite behinnie me. Oopsydoop. An den heer
come da bleke wonder to protek Llewis. Jeez. I outnummbled. I in prison.
end ob chepter won.
by Conley ob Conley (Nobuddy else lubs me.)