[Dailydrool] Lewis Lewis

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 4 11:53:20 PDT 2015

​Llewis went to the Vet today to have an ultra sound and see what's
bothering him.
It turns out that he has quite a lot of Cancer inside, on his liver and one
kidney.
After we saw that we kind of quit looking: there didn't seem a lot of point
in continuing and he was extremely stressed.
He comes home to us on a special low=protein diet and some new
liver-sparing meds and Cerenia to control the vomiting.
He wags his tail and ahroos at everyone just like always, but is a little
tired and not eating well.
We are not pursuing any heroic avenues. The tumors are too widespread to be
surgically treatable anyway so we will just make him as comfortable as
possible.
He remains our magically wonderful Llewis, and will always.

MomPerson & Mr.Biskit​