[Dailydrool] Jerky

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 4 17:09:39 PDT 2015

Thank you Val for the kind words.  I am so happy that Harley and Milla enjoyed their care package.  That dehydrator is the best money that I have ever spent. Especially for the hounds. I wish that I had done it sooner. I encourage anyone that gives their dogs jerky to invest in a good dehydrator. It is so easy to make. And the peace of mind knowing that the boys treats are as safe as priceless.
Mr. Llewis we are so sorry to hear your diagnosis, the boys are slinging cancer fighting drool to you, and we will say a prayer that with the meds and diet you will get your appetite back, and have many more good days here on earth with your momperson, Mr. Biskit, and even Conley and Doc.
Much love and drool to all whose hounds have made the journey to the bridge or are sick. We love all of you like our own family.
Michele, Ruger, Xander, Colt ATB and all of the Moos.
Sent from my iPawPad