[Dailydrool] Llewis Llewis

Daria via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 4 17:54:05 PDT 2015

Nooooooooooo! Llewis, we are so saddened to hear that you have the C word. Personally, I call it the Beast but that's another story for another time. The MomPerson knew you weren't yourself. Mr. Biskit knew too and I'm sure Conley and da bleke one know too. We are sending lots of drool to you and lots of belly rubs.

Conley, we lubs you but you are an instigator. Doc, keep those upside ears up.

MomPersona dn Mr Biskit, hang in there and lubs on Llewis, Conley and Doc.

Daria, Momperson to ancient Tony

Sent from my iPad