[Dailydrool] Novifit Tablets (SamE for dogs)

Jennifer Heighton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 8 20:05:33 PDT 2015

My Annabelle has Canine Cognitive Disfunction. My vet recommended SamE. So,
I've been purchasing it at the grocery store. But, I wondered if anyone
could tell me if this brand (Novifit) was better since it's formulated
specifically for dogs. I'll take any feedback. The brand of SamE I've been
purchasing is $70+ for a month! I'd like to save a little money but not at
the expense of her health.

Thanks!

Jennifer

---