[Dailydrool] Please, everybody, if you don't mind

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 8 22:18:20 PDT 2015

Please, everybody, if you don't mind--sign your email address at the end of your post. (The Drool used to have email addresses At the heads of each post, but no longer since the change in servers). i often want to respond to posts with a word of encouragement, but don't want to clutter up the digest with such short posts, so I'd so like to have the individual email addresses. Not all of you are in my address file, and if your moniker is more complicated than your name, then computer dolt me is totally lost. Sigh. Anyway, please post an email addy if you would. Aloha, Val, Harley (still hanging in there), Mila (still a houseguest), and Mariah (still in quarantine purgatory but what a purgatory--love it here at Daphneyland)  vlbzwick at yahoo.com