[Dailydrool] Thank you for your observations and wisdom

Lisa K. Metzler via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 8 22:45:30 PDT 2015

I knew coming to the collective wisdom of the Drooler Family would net me the information I needed.  THANK YOU!  This is why I love you all!

The Gentle Leader is pretty much off the table for now, and I will definitely get a couple more martingale collars.  I do not need hounds with neck or back problems, nor do I want either of these smaller hounds to be afraid of being on a leash.  I am also quite interested in that Holt harness, and will look them up for sizing and price info.  In the meantime, I have regular harnesses, and we can just get started with some basic leash walking.  It just makes life easier if everybody can walk on a leash to go to the vet or anywhere else.

Does anybody think that putting one of the new kids on a coupler (attached to a harness) with one of the more experienced hounds might help them a bit?  I would let the new one just follow along, so to speak, while I walk the other dog.

Thank you again.

Healing drool, prayers and good thoughts to all in need.

Lisa Metzler
Addie, Madison, Annie-the-Energizer-Bagel, Ariel, and Rocky
...and Penelope, Jasmine, and Pelly (ATB)

Sent from my iPad