[Dailydrool] Great idea Val and question

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 9 14:56:37 PDT 2015

Hi everyone and all,

Val, what a wonderful idea to put the names in the drool. This "via Daily Drool" doesn't allow us to send a {HUG} or a well wish to somebody who is probably in need.
Now, you said that Harley is " hanging there". What is wrong with him?
I remembered when Bo went to the bridge that Harley was well, at least I thought he was. Sending my well wishes and buckets and buckets of drool to him.
Now ( geez, am I curious or what) are you at Daphneyland? And why don't you give up and adopt for real your girl "house guest"..? Just an opinion :-)
Hope all is well in ALOHA! Hawaii if you are not in California ( Daphneyland).
Love and drool and friendship
Virginia with Violeta and Xaxa peeking from heaven.

Miriam Virginia Oliveira