[Dailydrool] Last few days for Vintage Woofle for Debbie's Dawgs

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 11 15:59:50 PDT 2015

The last day for the Vintage Drool Woofle is this Saturday,
May 16th.  Funds raised from Woofle donations go to the
general fund of Debbies Dawgs to help senior bassets in
rescue with medical expenses or emergencies.  There are some
great items in the Woofle, many of them from the past history
of the Daily Drool and others are vintage basset items.  There is
a fabulous Clanimalzoo sculpture named  Paws in the Park that
is numbered 1 out of only 12 produced. Remember the Drool
throws featuring Nancy’s Caruso?  We have one! Remember
Nancy’s pottery mug that says Drool Rules?  We have one!
Also a gift certificate for Queen Olive’s fabulous fudge, a
basset clock, vintage Hush Puppy lighter, some vintage
books, You Had Me at Ahroo book and so much more.  Do you
remember the Drool playing cards featuring Drool  hounds? We
have one in the Woofle!

Find out more info at www.woof.moonfruit.com  When you donate,
please only indicate which hound and a dollar amount in your remarks
and do not mention raffle, package or woofle.  Any questions, email
me at dlindy at mac.com

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley and Sunny
dlindy at mac.com