[Dailydrool] Howse Come?

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 12 14:03:48 PDT 2015

Ok I gotta queshun dis be Conley by da way but inquieting mines wanna nose
(llewis too).

Da MPerson gedda call an hafta go out an DadPerson he awreddy out so we git
locked up in we cells an M sets da larm an off she go.

Affer a few minuts Mr. SmartassBlekeDog fine out MPerson didn't lok he cell
door rite and pop! the weesel is out. Evverfing fine until whut who nose I
don't becausing I still in my cell an cannit see outta da front window but
DevilDog see sumfin an ju8mp onna couch an poun on da winnow wif he feets
like youshuwal.

Dis time dere a wheep ana whoop an da larm start going
beepbeppebeepbeepbeppebbeeoeooopevebebebeeeoope

An da fone fing start ringin an nobody home helllooooonobody heer so sorry
an den it quite down.
Yeah right. Den allit woncit we heers whoopdywhoopdywhoopdy an heer come da
po-leeces. BUT aslo heer come MomPerson an affer a minut an sum fone calls,
da po-leeces leeb. An youse nose whut?
DEY DONT EVEN ARREST DA BLEKE DOG AN TEKE HE TO JAIL!!! I nebber! I thots
he spen at leest a year in prission.
Drat I says Drat. MPerson manage to tell whut happint an dey laff an go
away, Not eben no charge dis time. Dat da secont time he done day and got
away wif it. Next time mebbe dey put he in real Jail.

Love and Drool to them whut needs it. An welcome to Liddel Hannah