[Dailydrool] Pest control

terry medlin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 12 14:04:22 PDT 2015

Yesterday I had the first of a quarterly spray done by a big name pest control company. I was assured the treatment for my ants and carpenter bees would not harm my dog once the sprayed areas were dry. Sadly, I found a lizard I seen a couple of times this past week, was dead on its back in the sprayed area. As much as I hated that it had died, it worried me that my dog could get sick. It is likely that the lizard entered the area while they were spraying for the ants, but it made me think again about whether I want anymore spraying in the future. Should I worry? My dog is about 32 pounds, hound mix and he likes to dig out grubs.
Cheryl Medlin