[Dailydrool] Shivering

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 13 03:47:24 PDT 2015

I have a question for the Drool:
I have been taught that shivering, shaking etc is usually a sign of pain (I
am not including what they do in nervousness)
Llewis does a tremendous amount of shivering but it is almost as if he is
chilly. He doesn't have a temp, and is as apt to be warm and dry as wet and
muddy from the yard.
I am thinking that a dog in that much pain is pretty amazing when he can
leap off the couch and tear out the door, ahrooing and wagging his tail. I
am a suspicious person by nature and wonder if anyone has another take on
this. If it really is pain then I need to know. (Sometimes even his teeth
chatter.)

MomPerson to Llewis  Conley & Doc