[Dailydrool] Liver problems

Bill Armstrong via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 13 09:55:38 PDT 2015

Hi,
Siobhan (around 12-13) has elevated liver enzymes.  The reading is 490.  This is from her test yesterday.  The elevation was noticed after her last dental a month or so ago.  Her heart mummer is lower so that medication is lowered.  Anyone have experience with this problem?  They say she shouldn't have any treats, but she lives for treats.
Please any suggestions, thought, knowledge, comments, and/or comments will be sincerely welcomed here or at
Billa_1 at msn.com

Thanks so much.  She's my first real health problem and I'm very worried.