[Dailydrool] Off to see the wizard // vintage Woofle

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 13 13:52:51 PDT 2015

We are leaving town this this weekend to attend a wedding in KC, Mo. The
hounds will stay behind. They've been so blessed over the past 8 years to
always have someone stay at our home with them. This time, however, they
are going to a sitter's home. I think they'll be in for a little shock -
well Rupert will. Cowboy thinks we are so boring so he'll probably enjoy
the vacation. She has two bassets, so hopefully they do okay.

Don't forget to check out the Debbie's Dawg vintage woofle. Last chance to
buy tickets is this weekend. Lots of unique items, old and new.

http://www.woof.moonfruit.com/

Drool on,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert