[Dailydrool] Sum finks dis News

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 13 16:06:46 PDT 2015

Dis Conley. MomPerson whooping all over the place she made haff a beagle
toasted wif budder an pardonme cheese and Llewis he who eet nothing the
past few daze almmoss nothing, he et the Beagle.
Then she fink she cook a liddel filly minion befour it go bad (We wooda et
it for she enyways) an she eetin a liddel peece of it an Llewis lookin an
lookin an she hold it out an he eet dat, two. So she gibe he the rest of it
cept for 4 peeces she gib me an dat bleke fing whut if he weren't heer
Conley wooda gotten all fore peeces ob steke. Oh Well. I gets him lader.
Heh.

Hippy be da MomPerson     wait what? Llewis stop mumbnlin. OH! OMG! CHANGE
IT CHANGE IT TO HAPPY QUIK CHANGE I--------------too late

Conley ob
Conley Llewis an Fuzzbritches