[Dailydrool] Stuart arrived.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 14 14:25:59 PDT 2015

Auntie Feyfey, how are ya? Been busy, no? I'm in NJ. Not going to Mishgun this year. Gonna celebrate being 11 at home. You keep scratching me off that manifest, I am not ready to see you, yet. What is all that WOOFING? Auntie Taco at it again? No, Stuart is there? I have not sniffed him, although I have heard of him. He is from Canada....yes, been Drooling a long time. HUH? I can't hear you. Lots of woofing. Auntie Taco WOOF is with Stuart at the buffet? Yes, please speak up.......lots of good food, kitchen beagles working hard, I need an ear trumpet. Caruso has the telescope ready, but Stuart is waiting for his friends Sammy and Wallace to come over and check on home. Gotcha.

Lots of woofing in honor of Stuart.

Pawtunia