[Dailydrool] Don't miss out on the Woofle to benefit senior hounds!

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 14 15:25:51 PDT 2015

This Saturday is the last day. Please act NOW to win cool basset stuff and help Debbie's Dawgs at the same time.
Zoey her again, woofing from the Bridge, a useful skill I learned from Feyfey. The last day for the Vintage Drool Woofle is this Saturday, May 16th. Funds raised from Woofle donations go to the general fund of Debbies Dawgs to help senior bassets in rescue with medical expenses or emergencies.
There are some splendid items in the Woofle! There is a fabulous Clanimalzoo sculpture named Paws in the Park that is numbered 1 out of only 12 produced. It is the Zoey, named after mememe. I woofed my mom and told her it was time to share it with others who love seniors, just like she loved me. You MUST see it.
Remember the Drool throws featuring Nancy’s Caruso? Got one! Nancy’s pottery mug that says Drool Rules? Yep! Also a gift certificate for Queen Olive’s fabulous fudge, a gorgeous basset clock, vintage Hush Puppy lighter and so much more. Find out more info at www.woof.moonfruit.com When you donate, please only indicate which hound and a dollar amount in your remarks and do not mention raffle, package or woofle. Any questions, email my muse Donna Lindy at dlindy at mac.com Thanks, Donna, for all you do for senior bassets.
Go see the treasures! Sr. Pw. Zoey ATB and her scribe