[Dailydrool] Dear Millie

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 14 18:36:19 PDT 2015

Hi Millie it's Gracie,
I LOVE you Millie!!!  I'm really glad you got yourself Douglas because there is a slave, I'm telling you, mine is clueless so I know a good slave when I see one and yours is a good slave while mine is basically untrainable but I digress.
When you go to the vetspital make sure you start sobbing the SECOND you arrive.  Right away.  They give you really good drugs then and WOW I mean WOW you just sit there and stare at the wall and go hey!  It's a WALL!  Wow.  Like, what a far out heavy thing.  I mean like wow.
If cry enough they won't put you in a cage they will put you on a bed in the office managers office and if she leaves the room you can play on her computer and spin around in her spinny chair (weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) and generally have a wonderful time while all the while remarking on what a long strange trip it's been.
I love you Millie and I can't wait to hear about your dental adventures, mine have been over the top, tell your slave not to worry and go have a blast.
Love,Gracie who just now remembered you can ask them to cut your nails while you are sleeping cause they can get them pretty short in one shot while you're asleep and if you haven't been to a vet in years chances are your nails might be long.