[Dailydrool] Latest on Bugsey!

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 15 05:12:36 PDT 2015

Sorry I didn't update last night. It was an exhausting day and I am just
not used to navigating and driving in Atlanta traffic by myself. I have
zero natural sense of direction.

It is all good news! BUgsey behaved and charmed the pants off everyone even
though he was mad at me because he not only didn't get to eat, he couldn't
have any water. I will say it meant we got there and I didn't have drool
all over me.

The vet wanted to do another xray to make sure the spot hadn't moved and
blood work to make sure Bugsey was all set to go under anesthesia. As I am
sure ya'll know, I am not one to decide not to pay for that at this point.
They decided to eat lunch first then do the tests. Well, the spot had
broken up and gone into his intestines in a bunch of tiny pieces that the
vet was confident would pass. Bugsey's blood work looked fantastic. So we
opted not to do the endoscopy. At the initial consult, I got this big
lecture on did I know how harmful letting a dog eat something they were
allergic to was to the digestive tract and the over all immune system? I
did not know the kids were feeding Bugsey animal crackers until he started
throwing them up! They have been told not to feed the dogs. The problem I
apparently have is a kid that will not leave the dogs alone and a dog that
is extremely friendly and will eat anything.

One of my friends on facebook recommended that I have them come to me to
get snacks to feed them. I always have snacks all three can eat on hand, It
makes life easier. Plus I can control the amount.

Thanks for all the drool and prayers. It is greatly apprecitated. Maybe now
our lives can get back to normal. I hope!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess ( don't
forget about me! He threw up on me!)