[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 15 08:58:47 PDT 2015

Hi all, Snoopy here, Whew.  All I can say is Whew!!  We now know that Llewis will eat filet mignon so he is all set, no more problems with Llewis eating.  And Bugsey's ball broke up and is passing and sounds like it will go the way of LuLu's bird a few years ago and you'll probably be doing the family 500 up and down the hall when it finally does go all the way through.  Whew. Spring is in the air and I have been feeling a bit, shall we say, frisky and this is leading to trouble here at my house.  LuLu and Gracie and I have been playful and affectionate with each other, but neither one of the girls wants me to hump them.  Which is shocking really, here I am a handsome hunk of hound .... and I'm a charmer too I try kissing and nibbling and nuzzling first and then I jump on top of them.  LuLu .... well I kinda guessed LuLu might say no, and she did, rather emphatically but Gracie??  Seriously Gracie who lets strangers at the dog park hump her won't let me, her own brother have any fun.  She HOWLS when I try it and momPerson makes me get off.
momPerson has been playing in the street and swimming with the sharks most every weekend,  She's been doing her Olympic Triathlons and her 21 miler runs and her metric century bike rides in the hills and on the beaches of California.   I've lost track of all of her events but so far she's been coming home in one piece.  She had a couple that were so far away she left the day before and we don't like that when she doesn't come home until the next day so we make a real mess (dadPerson the two teenagers and the three of us).  That'll teach her to wander off. The oldest teenager is set to graduate from high school in a few weeks ..... provided she can stay out of trouble which seems doubtful as we've had more than one call from someone who calls himself a truant officer who claims the teenager is spending more time at the beach than in class this last month.  Her grades aren't great but she's passing.  They say she has an illness called senioritis and it will pass.  She's grounded and she's been counseled ..... very loudly .... by her parents, her dean, this truant officer person and her principle so hopefully she'll straighten up and fly right these last few weeks.  yeah right.  Actually I have mixed feelings about this because if she messes up real bad momPerson said she won't be going away to college at University of Arizona (which is a long ways away) after all at the end of summer.  I've been told college is even worse than summer camp so that would be ok with me. More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects who curated half the Shabbat lamb recently and helped everyone keep their portions smallwith LuLu who isn't gonna be humped by ANYBODYand Gracie who isn't gonna do it with her brother no way