[Dailydrool] Update from Beauford

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 18 10:26:09 PDT 2015

Hey everyone! Beauford here just to let you know the mom really does have
three bassets, not just one. Can you believe she got so busy taking care of
Bugsey that she only looked at the over all pollen count every day and not
the breakdown. Then she said, "Oh Beauford, you are doing so well and the
pollen count has gone down, I will take you off your steroids." Yep. She
did. LIttle did she know the over all count was going down, but the grass
count was going up. So now I have a hot spot. It was ugly and gross looking
yesterday, but the mom knows what to do. We had spa day. She cut all the
hair out of the hot spot and then she gave me a bath and used medicated
shampoo on the ouchy. Then she put feel better stuff on it. And, of course
she put me back on my medicine. It is almost healed now.

Beauford with the attention hog Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess