[Dailydrool] Big thank yous

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 18 12:42:07 PDT 2015

The following people donated items for the Vintage Woofle
and are a huge part of our success in raising more money so
Debbie’s Dawgs can help more seniors:

Linda Ferrell, Denise Manna, Jacqie Marvich, Sherry Moore,
Connie Moen, Wendie Prince, Seth Bradley, Kacy Green, Pam
Watkins, Kathy Jones, JoAnn Barksdale, Chris Bly, Marilyn
Deucher, Leslie Ames, Terry Marshall, Beth Howering,
Cookie Goldizen, Val Brewer, Susan Davenport, Claudia
Heath and Sharon Wilder.

Thank you so much for your generosity and for your efforts
in making this happen.  I know Debbie is smiling because
of our success!

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley and Sunny