[Dailydrool] possible snake bite

Pat via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 18 19:03:44 PDT 2015

A while back Pw Lilygurl ATB got up one morning with one of her flews swollen as thick as a steak and very firm.  Took her to the vet for the appropriate exam and Meds.  He found two tiny puncture marks that he felt was a possible spider bite.  The evening before it All happened my husband had been 'sweeping' a row of boxwood bushes with a broom because they were full of spider webs.

Coincidentally, Lilygurl loved to shortcut her way through those shrubs on her way to the yard.  My thoughts were, that she had startled and/or annoyed a few spiders that were already mad and one got her.
So I am thinking possibly Gallagher startled a snake not knowing what trouble He would be inviting?

Hope he is feeling better

Pat and Rudy
Sent from my iPad