[Dailydrool] Catching up

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 19 17:01:29 PDT 2015

Hello drool family. Spring is in full swing here at the farm. The garden is planted, and we got our second orphaned calf yesterday. Both are little twin black Angus girls that their momma decided that she could only take care of one of them. We got Freya last month and Gypsy yesterday. They are too cute. Both hounds are shedding something fierce, but they are doing very well. We are so happy for Marlene getting a new buppy. The boyz are slinging get well drool for Marlene's sister. I understand your exhaustion, as we went through the hospital runs with my grandmother a week ago. Jennifer we are so glad that Bugsey (or was it Bueford?) is feeling better. I am so happy that we now live in the country with our closest neighbor being at least a 1/4 mile away. Kids just can't seem to grasp not feeding dogs. Or not opening the gates so that the dogs don't get out.  Or throwing things into or over the fence that could hurt the dogs. Then their is the stupid adults who threaten the dogs because they are barking at their stupid kids that are tormenting them, or at the squirrels that they insist on feeding. We are also glad to hear that Harley of Hawaii is doing well too and keeping up Commander Bo's legacy. Ruger as started keeping up Colts legacy as he has become the "ghost Basset" by sticking his head under a blanket and Barking/haunting Xander. Heart healing drool to all whose hounds have made that journey to the bridge. Much love to all hounds and humans of the daily drool.
Michele Swartz, momma to Ruger, Xander and Colt ATB
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.net
Sent from my iPawPad