[Dailydrool] Beezley at the Beach and Winston the little brudder

Phyllis Ritner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 20 16:35:15 PDT 2015

Woof...have been lurking for a few years now. Used to read and write in the DD until about 5 years ago.
My Beez and Win are 14 and 12. Cutest rescue boyz ever. Beez is a big boy, red and white and mostly
white now...he stopped playing with toys about 2 years ago..but now he woofs at his bed before he gets into
it and circles around to make a nest and then clunks down and snores and toots away. Winnie the younger, and Beez are lovely brothers and though Winnie is constantly "on patrol" he is now slowing down too...although
still the biggest cuddler ever...and he toots more now...eeeewwww. Love my basset boyz...love the drool. LLewis, we love you boy...and send healing drool to you from B&W in Laguna Beach. xoxox Phyllis Ritner, and B&W...aroooohhhh RitnerEMA at aol.com p.s. the domain for DailyDrool.org is no longer registered? Booooo