[Dailydrool] quick note

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 21 06:17:28 PDT 2015

on my way to see my doctor today,  not doing well with legs working
properly , oh hell who needs their legs right ????  LOL  any ways,  an up date on
baby Hannah, when we first brought her home on Tuesday  evening the
introduction went great, Annie actually seemed to like her and they  played !!!
Yes, I said They Played for the longest time in the  backyard.  But maybe Annie
thought she was only visiting because she has  had NOTHING to do with the
pup since Tuesday.  NOTHING  every time the  pup goes near her she snaps and
snarls at her,  I still do special  things with my Annie, we took a nap
together yesterday  and we went  for three walks and Annie went with me to the
drive thru and to the store.   but she hates the pup  won't even be in the
same room with her.  do  you think this will pass ?   Annie even snarls at
other dogs when we  are out walking , she is so possessive   of me, in the
meantime, my butt is  dragging about three inches off the floor,  I knew this
was going to  happen, I would feel so much better if Annie would just be more
excepting  of Hannah, all this and losing Maggie and my  older sister having
a heart  attack,and my twin sister not talking to me  ( for 5 1/2 months )
has  taken an emotional toll on me,  but she is a good pup, she has had NO
accidents in the house, not one, and nothing in her crate,  the first night
 she cried herself to sleep, but has night she went to bed at 11:30 PM,
slept to  1:10 AM, whined, I took her out to pee, brought her back in and she
went right  back to sleep in her crate,  she plays good with all her toys
she  really is a great pup and just a doll, but I truly am worried about my
Annie  ??????

My sister barb is doing good, she is back home, they put a stint in her
main artery to her heart which was 99%  clogged,  doctor said she is  lucky to
be alive,  she has COPD  and was not a candidate  for  by/pass

Hugs  and  healing drool for our friend  Llewis, tell mommy  more STEAK

Marlene, Crabby Annie and Maggie ATB  with wee bit  Hannah