[Dailydrool] new fur baby from marlene

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 22 05:21:23 PDT 2015

My new furbaby, is doing great, not one accident so far in the house or
crate,  YEA !  she got me up at 1:10 AM yesterday to go pee and then  went
right back to her crate, and this morning she got me up at 3:08 to go out  and
go pee again, so i think I will take her water away  about 10:00 PM
tonight,  she is in constant perpetual motion !!!!!!!!!!  hubby went  to work late
this morning and was blessed  with her antics,  he said  "  OMG  how do you
get anything done ? "   I said I don't  unless I give her "time out " in her
crate,  we are doing hugging and  bonding at night watching TV, she was
born and raised in a BARN, her breeders  son is  an  acute asthmatic and
therefore the hounds couldn't come in  the house,  Annie played with her last
night, only the second time   since we brought her home, it was so cute to watch
, Annie was a little rough  and rolled Hannah twice in the grass, but
Hannah would roll over on her back  being submissive and then she would get up
and attack Annie,  Hannah is  relentless, but after it was all over ( about 5
minutes )  Annie was done  and didn't want any thing to do with Hannah the
rest of the night,  just  more snarling !  Hannah took to the ramp for the
steps like a duck takes to  water. but oh boy has she ever whipped my butt !
yesterday I went down to  the basement to bring up a load of clothes and in
less than 3 minutes she went  in the bathroom and dragged my bathroom rug
out into the dining room, sheis a  busy little bee, I have to say that i have
not cried for my maggie in three  days, haven't had time bwahahahahaha.  i
have taken a couple videos to post  to my facebook page, but facebook wont
allow me to post them, I have to use a  different text and I dont know how to
do that .

Marlene, Annie and  Maggie ATB   and we bit   Hannah