[Dailydrool] Sally Marie Davenport ATB 5-22-15

Susan Davenport via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 22 06:27:10 PDT 2015

My sweet and funny girl, Sally Marie, joined Tanner this morning ATB.  She'd had Cushing's for several years and it finally just overtook her. I'm devastated. She is my last basset and I miss her so much already, but the last few weeks were a struggle for her and this morning she let me know she was ready to chase the rabbits ATB. She was born 12-5-2003. Her dad was Deerhill's Great Gatsby and her mom was Topsfield JuJuBe.

Please hug your furbabies today and light your Bridge Candle so she finds her way quickly and safely.

Susan Davenport
suzique2u at aol.com