[Dailydrool] Delilah

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri May 22 14:12:31 PDT 2015

We are sending loads of drool to Delilah. Hopefully her spirits remain high
and this growth isn't as bad as you imagine.

I am always interested in holistic treatments, and feel many of them are
worth a shot, or at least can't hurt. Have you heard of the benefits of
giving Turmeric? I just recently joined a facebook group that was started
by a vet and people have been posting all sorts of photos showing
improvement for various illnesses affecting their pets. Apparently you make
a paste using organic Turmeric, along with coconut oil, black pepper and
maybe one other ingredient. It can allegedly stop or slow the growth of
tumors, cure warts, and a bunch of other things. I've only recent;y started
following, so I haven't tried it yet, but I found it interesting and
thought you may want to look into it for Delilah Belle also.

Feel free to email or FB message me if you want the exact name of the
group.

Drool on,
Kacy with Cow and Ru
greenlikethecolor at gmail.com