[Dailydrool] transport

Janis Wetherbee via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 24 13:43:02 PDT 2015

I will be driving from Los Angeles CA area thru AZ, NM, TX on I-40 then up
towards the SE corner of Kansas and into MO then to Chicago area.  If
anyone needs a transport let me know.  I will have room to haul a hound in
the BUV.  AFter the Chicago suburbs I will be heading into Indiana and KY
then home again.    I will be leaving about June 10th to start the trek.
Leaving from Daphneyland!!
Dawn Smith will vouch for me.  I don't post much on lists anymore but I
still am around!
Janis and the Havasu Hounds

--

Janis Wetherbee

Unconditional love comes from a rescued animal.  They may not be our whole
world but they make our worlds whole.