[Dailydrool] Over the counter.

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 24 16:08:15 PDT 2015

I keep

Hydrogen peroxide. To clean out wounds. And a couple of tablespoons will induce vomiting if that Is what's recommended for example fir chocolate ingestion (again)

Gas. X. Chewable they cannot overdose and this can save lives. 2 at the first sign something is off with the dog. yes I have given it fir stones in the foot of a sore ear. So what?  If you can't find the problem and 10 minutes go by two more. 10 more minutes and I go to

Symethicone drops. Made for  gassy babies. The whole bottle right down. I usually get a huge belch at this point and then the dog looks at me like. What????  And he's fine. It's usually snoopy. If your dog isn't fine after this run to the vet right away the dog could be bloating

Neosporin.  For cuts and scrapes

Hydrocortisone fir itchy spots

That's a start anyway. Everyone else will chime in with the rest

Best
Dale with snoopy lulu and Gracie

Sent from my iPhone