[Dailydrool] Hating the Neighbors

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 25 16:44:37 PDT 2015

I think we all know I am not in love with my neighbors lately. All
creatures make noise. We have been working on painting the outside of the
house. When I just can't take the noise of the kids screaming any more, I
let the dogs out to bark and cover up the kids until I can't take the dogs
any more.

I have to say that we are changing colors rather drastically. The house was
a pale mustard color. We are changing it to a slate blue. As much as the 3
year old drives me nuts interfering with the health of the dogs, he did
come over to tell me how much he likes the new color and he always thought
the old color was ugly. No one else has said a word.

MEANWHILE  his dad was provoking my happily playing hounds into senseless
barking by baying at them through the fence. I am not even going to get
started on that.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess