[Dailydrool] Val & Nasty neighbors

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 25 18:01:28 PDT 2015

If there is a next time, wait politely until he is done screaming and then
very nicely and very quietly, say:
"I am so sorry. I am so very sorry. I heard about the diagnosis and I just
don't know what to say. You must be devastated. I will certainly keep the
dogs quiet for the remaining time. Please forgive them." and walk away
before he can say anything and walk fast.

MomPerson who once told a neighbor who was complaining about my cat that I
would speak to the cat and be sure he understood that he musn't scare the
guy's teeny poodle. And it worked. He was halfway home before he got it.