[Dailydrool] Val and Neighbors

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 25 18:06:02 PDT 2015

I feel for you Val it is disheartening when a neighbor complains I have had
troubles with my neighbors and even had to go to court and was fined for my
dogs barking. Although I had more than two (more like eleven). And I do
remember your neighbors and the poor dog they had and how you wished you had
just taken him because you had no idea what happened to him. It would be
hard to be civil to neighbors like them. But it is also worry some because
if you are not nice to them then you worry if they will throw something over
the fence to hurt your dogs. I have a new neighbor ... well actually three
new neighbors but only one has threatened my dogs for barking. I just try my
best to keep them quiet especially in the night and early morning... we got
a new 10 year old who goes outside the dog door at 4:30 in the morning and
starts her barking so I get out of bed trample through the yard in the dark
and leash her and bring her in. Hawaii is not the only place jerky neighbors
complain to dog owners. I will be saying some prayers for you to help you
get through this. Hopefully your neighbor will calm down. Maybe if you go to
their house knock on the door and tell them you had been trying really hard
to keep your dogs quiet and ask them if they had not noticed that your dogs
were doing better at not barking and take a voice activated tape recorder
with you just in case.
Chris
Jbly1 at kc.rr.com