[Dailydrool] Millie heer.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 25 18:10:40 PDT 2015

Hi, it is me, Millie.  I be settlin in at my new house an be startin  to
asset myself.  I eat when I want an dat gets da dad so mad.  Wast  nite I no
eet until 9:30 at nite, an den eeted bowf bowls ob fud. Dat wiww teech  him.
I not be preeceeated iver.  Today I be diggin in da garten to  make a nice
pwace to be comfy.  My diggin got out weeds, butg I stiw got  scowded at an
towd to get out ob der.  I just bein hewfuw.  Hope aw  had a nice day an
memberd aw da fitein guys who not be heer.

Millie
ddropp at aol.com