[Dailydrool] brothers fighting and OTC meds

Lisa Turnquist via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 26 07:44:52 PDT 2015

We went through some battles between the girls this winter- quite nasty.
Normally they are best buddies. I think they were stressed because we had
workmen in the house. We had good results with putting a dog appeasing
pheromone collar (Adaptil) on Rae Ann, the one I think was starting the
battles. Now that the workmen are gone, I don't need the collar any more.
Each collar lasts about a month. Great reference for over the counter safe
meds for pets is "The Pill Book Guide Medication for Your Dog and Cat".  It
was recommended to me years ago by someone on the Drool and I have used it
many times.  Just a few dollars, can even find it used on Amazon.

Lisa and the MN Woofers
Zuzu and Rae Ann